Basic Wilderness First Aid (20 hour)
Outdoor adventuring is awesome! Coming back safely is even better. Enter 20hr Wilderness First Aid! Designed for weekend warriors, scout and guide leaders and wilderness instructors staying closer to help.
We add basic shelter construction on top of the normal content because of the environment we play in. All of this is taught by Wilderness Guides, so you're sure to have an epic time.
We offer Free Skill Refreshers for up to 2 years after the course.
- Preparation and Planning
- Your Health
- What is the P.L.A.N.T.M.? (when dealing with a person this will help decide if the person should stay on trip, should they should be taken to help by the party, or whether help should be brought to the party)
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing and Circulation Emergencies
- First Aid for Respiratory and Cardiac Arrest
- Wound Care
- Bone, Muscle, and Joint Injuries
- Head and Spine Injuries
- Environmental Situations
- Cold and Heat Related Emergencies
- Medical Emergencies
- Evacuation and Transportation
- Extended Care
20 hours of amazing wilderness learning
$259.95 plus tax
Occupational First Aid Compliant - Effective Septermber 1, 2018